MULTI AWARD-WINNING PET SERVICES PROVIDER NOW RECRUITING
Critter Caretakers Pet Services are a multi award-winning pet service provider in both the East and West Valley and throughout Phoenix. Our tagline is “When only the best is good enough” as we are the best, most reliable, largest, and fastest growing pet services provider in Arizona.
We are animal lovers, provide client care like no other pet business and have new and existing clients booking new schedules with us on a daily basis. For this reason we are looking for more sitters in the areas we currently have established client bases to cope with demand, plus we need sitters working in the areas we are naturally expanding to through word of mouth and our website site success. We simply are the best choice for pet sitting, hence the community voted Best of Mesa Awards for Pet Services and Home Services of which we have won 7 awards in the last 6 years.
As we are the best by reputation in this sector, we demand the best sitters. If you do not have experience, please do not apply. We only want the best of the best and for that you must have at least 2 years paid, pet sitting experience. You must truly be an animal-lover, you will care for them like your own whilst going above and beyond for them and their owners being the minimum standards you set for yourself on every visit you make.
You will be an Independent Contractor with a reliable car, a smartphone and the desire to build your client base through Critter Caretakers. If you are representing us in an expanding area, the pace may be slower to start with as our targeted marketing kicks in around you, so we need you to be patient and focus on the long term gain. When your clients start experiencing what we offer, then their trust and loyalty go a long way towards you making a solid client base for yourself and earning the income you desire.
- live in or close to the service area this advert is looking for.
- be willing to drive up to 10 miles regularly for your clients, but in some rare, one-off cases up to 20 miles to help cover sits for other members of the team. They will then happily do the same for you.
- be over 21 with at least 2 years paid, pet sitting experience. We are not talking about having pets since you were five years old, we need you to hit the ground running. If you have animal experience in any other field then you will also be considered.
- include a cover letter – why should you work for the best, what do you bring to the table?
- be flexible, willing to take last minute requests, have great availability and most of all have a can-do attitude. You must be the type of person who instead of seeing or looking for problems, turns it around to think what can you do to take the lead and solve it?
- be an animal lover. Not just someone who ‘loves animals’ as they have owned a dog for most of their lives, but someone who genuine feels empathy for all animals and will stand up to make a difference on a daily basis
You will be insured, background check and bonded. We are in the process of finalizing our training program which will be second to none.
You will be expected to make yourself available for pet sitting and house sitting at any time depending on what your clients schedule. Of course, you can book time off whenever you want and we have a large, expanding team of Caretakers who all help each other honor schedules. Please do not rely on this money as your only income, it is to be seen as an additional income, often to a pension or similar, which will increase month on month as your client base grows. Our full-time sitters can earn over $1600/month
We are often recruiting for exceptional pet sitters across Phoenix and the East and West Valley. If the above role excites you then get in touch as even if we cannot use you now – if you meet our high standards and you want to work for the business with the awards and the best reputation then we will not want to let you go.
So, to move this forward you need to:
- include a copy of your resume showing you professional pet sitting and / or animal experience
- include a cover letter selling yourself to us as to why we should have you representing our business – your chance to shine!
If you have built up your experience elsewhere and now want to work with the market leader, with a regular supply of new and existing client appointments, submit your application now before your area is taken.
If you show us why you stand out, you will be invited to an informal interview local to your home to discuss the details. We are excited at the thought of our future plans and we would love you to be part of them.
All the best in your application process.