We offer a Special Event Pet Attendant Service for Weddings and Parties. Whilst we go in to detail for our Wedding Pet Attendant Service below, contact Liza for similar options for our Party Pet Attendant Service – we ensure your pet is safe and sound at any party you may be hosting, whether an in-home gathering for friends, family and neighbors to much larger scale events.
As your Wedding Pet Attendant, we will provide onsite support for couples and clients who desire to bring their pet to their special event, but require assistance with executing the logistics that come along with it. No two events are the same, and no two events are going to have the same needs. From the ultimate checklist, to attentive sitters that make sure your pets every potty need and belly rub desire are met, Critter Caretakers is there for you.
The Critter Caretakers Wedding Pet Attendant Service allows couples and clients to have the luxury of incorporating their pets into their special event in whatever way that is best. We eliminate any and all burdens associated with caring for the pet by allowing the guests at your event to enjoy the festivities, while our trained staff attend to every need, and spoil your pet
2. Once we have your details, we’ll send you a formal estimate for you to review. Each quote is tailored to the couple, the pet(s), and their needs.
3. To reserve your date and sitter, we require a deposit. The deposit will guarantee that we’re available for your date, and prevent it from being reserved by someone else. It will also allow us to make the perfect plans for you and your fur baby! Often times, your final timeline may not yet be locked and that some details may change between the date you book with us and your wedding day. Rest assured, we’ll discuss any potential changes during the final call, and we’ll adjust the timeline and invoice at that time
4. Once we receive the confirmation, we schedule your finals call, book your sitter, and send you a questionnaire to fill out. If you don’t know all the details at this stage, that’s ok – we will finalize them in the next step.
5. Our final coordination call takes place about 3 weeks before your event date. This helps to ensure we all have all the correct information and finalize all the last minute fine details. After the finals call, we’ll send you the final checklist and timeline for approval, as well as your final invoice.
6. Enjoy your day worry free knowing your furry friend will be there right by your side!
• Silver plus getting reading pics, cocktail hour, and/or bridal party introductions.
• Max. 5 hours.
• Includes pick up, transportation, drop off, and time at venue/ceremony location.
• Starting at $699 •
• Gold plus some time after the ceremony.
• Max 7 hours.
• Starting at $899 •
• In Client’s Home:
Price depends on number of additional Wedding Pet Attendants are needed
(travel may apply if at client’s location)
$0.50/mile + tolls and parking if applicable
(first 60 miles from the sitters location are free)
*includes travel to and from the event
(within 30 days of event) $100
Budget Friendly Option
Client hires the sitter, we conduct the finals call (1 hour consultation)
Prepare the checklist and timeline
Pricing includes package cost above plus
the cost of travel (airfare, hotel, meals, car, time)
• Free Phone Consult – lets chat about what a Wedding Pet Attendant can do for your special day free of charge, with no obligation
• Expert Coordination – A call will be scheduled 3 weeks before your event date. We develop and provide pet-specific checklist and detailed timeline.
• Pet Taxi – Transport (with seat belt) to and from your home, hotel, photoshoot, ceremony location, and/or venue – wherever your pet may be!
• Pet Attendant with supplies – Qualified pet care attendant attends to all your dog’s needs throughout the day. Provides walks, treats, feeding, watering and regular potty breaks.
• While you Style – We’ll be there to care for your pet while youput your wedding dress/suit on.
• Meet the Doggy – We can help coordinate your pet’s introduction with the bridal party right before your first dance.• Coordinate with photographers – to get those perf ect shots at the ceremony, various photoshoot locations, and reception.
• Party Time – After your pet’s duties are complete, we will return your dog to your home or wherever they are staying, allowing you to enjoy the reception.
• A Kiss Goodnight – Ensure your fur-baby has settled in nicely at home with fresh water, food, plenty of love and affection, and tucked into bed for a lovely good night sleep. Photo/video updates via text included.
50% deposit, 50% due three weeks before event (at completion of finals call)
Cancellation: 60 days (after 60 days – no refund)